 Off-Topic / Geek / 2003
2002  |  2004
Subject:
Programming Language Choice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:03:50 GMT

Recently, I have gotten quite a bit of experience programming in VBA due to a
database I designed for work. I have had experience programming in several
languages before but haven't used it to much until now.

I now have a desire to program for myself at home. I guess I want to keep up
with changes.

So my question is, what single language is most practical to use to program
little utilities. I am looking to do this on a Windows 9x platform. So
obviously a 'visual' language is probably the way to go.

Is Visual Basic drasticly different from VBA?

In the end it comes down to... What do you like best?

Thanks in advance for your counsel,

Jude