 Off-Topic / Geek / 1944
  ibm and novell?

(this may only affect me but here's the info anyway) rumor's floating around that IBM may take over Novell.... (URL) was the only info i could find on it... (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: ibm and novell?

(...) of the other contenders include Sun, Microsoft, AOL, and the Guy Down The Street. Personally, I think it'd be cool if Novell were bought out by TLC, but we're probably not *that* marketable yet. :-P Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: ibm and novell?

(...) it just makes me wonder if big blue only wants the directory stuff or if they want to get rid of groupwise to promote *shudder* notes... (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: ibm and novell?

(...) definite possibility, ibm _loves_ notes. (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)