 Off-Topic / Geek / 1911
1910  |  1912
Subject:
Castle World HTML help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:26:58 GMT

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could give me a little help.  On the CW
member pages, when I try to add to the list of creatures that member has
submitted, I end up making the entire table do some rather strange things.  My
HTML coding isn't that hot, so I was wondering if someone could look at, for
instance, www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/members_chris_maddison.html and
tell me how to add a few lines of creatures without making the sigfig's name
and picture jump all over the place. ;-)  It looks to be a rather simple code,
if you know what you're doing, which I'm still trying to figure out.  TIA,
-Chris