 Off-Topic / Geek / 1809
Re: Anybody tried downloading the MS April 2000 SDK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:45:49 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:
wasn't for COM and ActiveX i'd still stay with windows. Honestly,
without windows, we'd all still be living in dos cli or, MAC!!
cli...?  Command-line interface?  Nothing wrong with that -- I perfer
keystrokes over mouseclicks any day.

Nothing wrong with command line, but ugh, the dos shell sucks.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/