 Off-Topic / Geek / 1575
1574  |  1576
Subject:
Putting streaming news client on Sourceforge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 22:41:32 GMT

...But I gotta come up with a better (i.e. shorter) name for it!  :-,

Actually, my biggest hurdle is getting CVS to talk to Sourceforge's CVS server
over SSH.  With other servers, I could tunnel port 2401 to the CVS server,
then point the CVS client to localhost:2401.  That doesn't seem to work here,
however.  Anyone have any tips or suggestions?

See it soon at http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=5090 !

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.