 Off-Topic / Geek / 1288
Re: Hotmail account with new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 06:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Wilkins writes:
Typical M$ to change the interface, then tell us that the changes are what we
want. I won't complain too loud (it's free, after all) but it's maddening to
just get used to the way it works, then BAM! Totally different GUI.

Yeah. I keep pointing at the 'insert address' button, where 'send' used to
be ;-)

The only thing I like about it is the Bulk mail thingie. It's about time I
stop getting the amount of trash I do. The only address I care about that
isn't addressed to me is the Quotes'R'Us mailing list (Thanks, Matthew! :) and
the rest is oh-so-spam. Finally I can read email and not advertisments.

(Sure, they had filters... but they didn't do too well a job.)

-Shiri