 Off-Topic / Geek / 1273
  Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...

(...) jazz) (...) That's strange. Servers on our internal network were extremely long-lived in the 4.x days, even with 10000's of objects in the tree. (Well, the non-Groupwise servers, anyway.) What conditions do you think lead to your servers going (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...

(...) barring the groupwise servers, our main file servers (9 of them that users "touch") have been upgraded in place, and for some reason... they didn't like it. when DS is requested to be opened, it takes like 3.5 mins (weird) we haven't had time (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)