 Off-Topic / Geek / 1194
Re: Help me with this!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Alan Gerber writes:
The used screen space on my laptop shrunk for no specific reason.  Could you
people help me fix this?  I can't do anything major like reinstalling • Windows.
Please help!  TIA

What kind of Laptop?  What version of Windows? • Toshiba Tecra 530 CDT, Win 95

My instinctive response is "check the bios" and "toggle the LCD/CRT setting"
LCD/CRT didn't help, and I have no idea how to mess with BIOS.
Alan