 Off-Topic / Geek / 1050
  Re: M$

(...) or like Bill has finally gotten sick of the business of business and wants to get back to the fun part... wouldn't we all! -- -Steven "Nothin' But Net!" (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  (canceled)

  Re: M$

(...) Hmmm... My kneejerk reaction to that is, "Wasn't Bill already in the fun part?" After all, he just likes to make money. He personally has demonstrated or technical expertise or vision. Unless BASIC can be considered state-of-the-art... But I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)