 Off-Topic / Fun / 9902 (-5)
  Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash

Dr. Seuss Explains Why Computers Sometimes Crash (Read this aloud, if you can!) If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port, and the bus is interrupted at a very last resort, and the access of the memory makes your floppy disk abort, then the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

This is hilarious! I will never wear the Tanuki suit (in Mario Bros. 3) without wearing a grin on my face! Terry (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Passport photos...

Nice to see that, even in Legoland, no-one looks like the photo on their ID... (URL) J Railton (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:H4ys7M.G7x@lugnet.com... (...) That is really really really scary. Man. -Jon (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Finding Nemo

WOW. O_O (URL) The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase Project - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact