 Off-Topic / Fun / 9872 (-5)
  Pirateer Game Demo

Hey: There's a game online that looks like it could be adapted to playing with Lego ships and such. (URL) offer the link merely as something that may be of interest to the Pirate-minded. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Vector Comics

Hey Cool, I was asked to set up some Mecha at Vector Comics in Bayonne NJ. I brought a few to "wet the owners appetite". We are in negotiation for renting the Gomgile. (URL) tell ya, this is gonna be one of the tough things about being buisness like (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: OUCH!!!

(...) That would sort of work, though. Hard to be in the mood with all that going on. :D Bruce (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: OUCH!!!

hahhahaha haahhahahahaha contraception - contraption..... stupis spell checker. ;) (...) OH, so that's how my wife got pregnant..... humm. who'd a think? :) Chris (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: OUCH!!!

(...) Contraception??? :-O You mean to say that machine is a contraceptive device? With high-speed wheels??? And tossing stuff at your eyes??? Geez! There are easier ways, you know... Pedro (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact