 Off-Topic / Fun / 9851
  Counterscript

I ran across this linked from Penny Arcade... (URL) appears serious (but how can you tell these days). :-) or at least formatted prettily. Contrast with: (URL) (and other variants, which have been around a long time). I posted to both .fun and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)