 Off-Topic / Fun / 9838
  Makes me pine for a bit of cheese...the return of Wallace and Gromit

"Wallace and Gromit are back in their first screen outing for six years. BBC News Online exclusively presents Soccamatic, one of 10 short films, revealing Wallace's latest inventions. Soccamatic is free to watch or download from this site. Unable to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Makes me pine for a bit of cheese...the return of Wallace and Gromit

Yay! I didn't see this on the official site. The IMDB entry for 2004 on "The Great Vegetable Plot". (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)