 Off-Topic / Fun / 9797
Re: Good Salsa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:45:39 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Sproaticus wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Evan Butzlaff writes:
Does anyone have any recommendations for salsa? I've been dabbling in the
merits of salsa consuming, and I'm open for ideas.

Anything with peach and mango.  Try all the non-big-brand varieties in the
grocery store.  And ask around at Moe's Tavern; some of the fellas there may
know a thing or two about sauce.

If you come across a salsa that you don't like, but don't want to throw away
a whole jar, then I understand that mixing it with tequila helps, though I
have yet to try this.  Maybe after I get that extra hole in my head.

Do you put the tequila in the salsa and mix, or put the salsa and
tequila in you, and mix?

The correct answer is C, both of the above ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/