 Off-Topic / Fun / 9779
    Spacemen help to build a PC —Erick Jensen
   I found this on Slashdot today, I thought it was pretty clever. (URL) like the part about the 'old timer'. My fav were the old yellow guys, and also my last computer, before my current 450mhz gateway, was a 33mhz Mac. So I understand, back in MY (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)