 Off-Topic / Fun / 9777 (-5)
  Good Salsa

Does anyone have any recommendations for salsa? I've been dabbling in the merits of salsa consuming, and I'm open for ideas. ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Review of Oxford set OCM 15000

(...) I am, if you pay for the fuel! :-) Pedro (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Salsa

This goes to Christopher Weeks: Hey Chris, I wanted to know what brand of salsa you had at Gen Con. Thanks, ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Bathing the cat

Or the Kid! (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: All Your al-Qaida Are Belong To U.S. !!

(...) We made a lot of jokes today... as the police surrounded our midtown Manhattan skyscraper with cement barricades, as the biggest crackdown on traffic that I've ever seen here gets underway. Unfortunately, the jokes are too dangerous to let (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact