 Off-Topic / Fun / 9732 (-5)
  Re: The Suicide King

(...) ...a shame this got no replies. I chatted with Richard online about it the other day, but thought it would have gotten sone attention here. Nice work!! :-) -Tim (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: time to get what we want

In lugnet.loc.il, Chris Maddison writes: [snip] (...) Shiri.. I see you're posting under Chris's name. :-) Forget to log him out before signing on? ;-) -Tim (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Genesis 1:32,33

This came up in the discussion of my Abston Church project on slashdot and I thought it was funny enough that I added it to my LEGO projects page... Genesis 1 32. "And on the eighth day, God created plastic, and He saw that it was good, and He made (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  The Suicide King

Hey Y'all: See it here: (URL) to make things fun: Both the central figure and the heart symbol are constructed of CAD bricks, but I also did things in the design that you couldn't possibly do with real bricks -- and certainly not with Lego bricks (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

  http://www.railgun.org/

(URL) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact