 Off-Topic / Fun / 9724
  Meeeeee

I thought that this was just super fun + geeky looking with my bowtie and all: (URL) Deering (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Meeeeee Tooooooo

An interesting gambit. I see your picture -- and raise you an evil biker dude... (URL) - jsproat (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)