 Off-Topic / Fun / 9721
Re: More train colour kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 00:10:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snip>
US meaning for booty now encompasses the posterior portion of the
anatomy, especially of the female persuasion.

That is to say, "now" since at least 1976, when KC and the Sunshine Band topped
the charts (again) with "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty."

According to Billboard it stands alone as the song with the most repeated words
in its title ever to make it to #1.

Rick C.