 Off-Topic / Fun / 966
  Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Ah, my first off topic post....well, not really; I've been off-topic plenty of times, but this is on purpose. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen/enjoyed Whose Line is it Anyway? on ABC. I have been watching the show for a few years (when (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whose Line Is It Anyway?

(...) I had to stop watching it when I laughed so hard I voided my bladder. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whose Line Is It Anyway?

OUCH! I hate it when that happens! ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whose Line Is It Anyway?

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:41:49 GMT, Thomas Main uttered the following profundities... (...) 'Tis a great show. The compere/host, Clive Anderson, is/was a barrister. (An English Lawyer). (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whose Line Is It Anyway?

In a typical US network move, because they have no imagination, it's been repackaged with a US host, Drew Carey. Not the first show, not the last. I used to watch the UK show that was morphed into "Three's Company". Way better than the US version. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whose Line Is It Anyway?

(...) I was really worried when I heard of ABC/Drew carey doing the show, especially since they advertised it as a 'game show' before it came on. But I was pleasantly surprised that the format was essentially unchanged and even included a lot of the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)