 Off-Topic / Fun / 9636
Re: Heraldry Terms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 20:01:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:

Ok.  I'll work on building the proper heraldric terms for the various
blazons in use.  I'll bug my wife, and see if she can give me some of the
terminology for some of the clothing indicated on the torso patterns
(although most of those, I think, are fairly generic).

By the way--are you going to make it to Pennsic this year, you crazy
medieval geek?!?

Nope. :(  My holiday time this year is fairly heavily constrained due to a
major infrastructure upgrade at work; I didn't even make it to Clinton this
year.

That and the fact that a toddler and a crawler make long travel, um,
interesting...

thanks,

James