 Off-Topic / Fun / 9591
Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Koudys writes:

So the desert island scenario (if you were stranded on an island and only
had 3 albums to listen to, which 3 albums would you like them to be?)--

Paris - Supertramp
Beethoven's 7th
and one player to be named at a later date.

For me, one would have to be from Alan Parsons Project (my all-time favorite),
but *which* one...

Others require more thought-- you can't rush into these types of decisions--
one never knows how long one will be deserted!

BTW, Dave, in this senario, we are assuming a walkman-type device that has
batteries that never drain (a la "Gilligan's Island"?;-)

-John