 Off-Topic / Fun / 9577
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:47:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:

My wife got her degree in poly-sci - I gotta hear it all the time (but
does she know what Chiarascurro is, or Trompe L'oiel?

Let's see... Chiarascurro is a dog-sized rodent native to South America,

No, that's a Chihuahua.  Or is that the rodent-sized dog?  I always get
those mixed up.

no, no, no.  You two are talking about the *Chupacabra*:
http://www.princeton.edu/~accion/chupa.html

How incredibly insensitive.  Bigot!

Chris

I'm throwing pearls before Capybara, I tell ya!  I'll render hue to pieces.
Aintchya got any value?  Ya tone deaf?  Are you art critics or impastos?
Your oily opinions are water-based.  I gotta give you cheap impressionists
the brush-off.  I suppose I have to draw ya a graphite picture?  Methinks
you have been stippling too much booze.  Your ignorance of art requires some
serious cross-hatching on your posterior.  Chiarascurrolous dogs!

Bruce
(still ranting and raving somewhere, while framing his wife for the crime*)

*in a 16x20 frame, ph-balanced double-matted with gold and cream, literally
just before I typed this

Gee Bruce, don't you know by now that pointillism belongs in another group?  I
really don't have time to be canvassing groups looking for those who paint with
too broad a brush.

Maggie
FUT ot.pun