 Off-Topic / Fun / 9565
Re: Brittain, friend of foe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:44:49 GMT

I didn't know Britain was famous for it's t.

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Martijn Zwaal writes:
Yes, Brittain has become a powerfull foe. Terrorists have infiltrated • the
U.K. and make Tony Blair suck up to George Bush to mask their • intentions.
Later they are going to use the Channel tunnel to launch an army against • the
European continent.

I understand that agents of the queen discretely trans-ship heroine

Just one? She must be a pretty super duper heroine!!!

on the
chunnel trains.  The profits from this operation must be how they're • funding
the occupation force.

(yes I love that typo!!! It has come up several times lately)