 Off-Topic / Fun / 9532
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:29:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I admit it. I can't keep all these Daves straight

I wouldn't have expected you to want to keep anyone straight...What do you
care?

Not that kind of straight, silly!

But yes, good one. I realised I had set that up right after I hit post.. was
wondering who would be the responder. Well met, good sir!

  I had planned to respond, but I couldn't figure out if you'd accused me of
some sort of autoerotic debating(1):

Maybe there's only one Dave and you're arguing with yourself?

     Dave!

(1) Which is NOT a heated discussion about sexy cars.