 Off-Topic / Fun / 9527 (-5)
  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(URL) else is having fun with this subject too... Pedro (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: OT word definition... (was Re: Rover Programming)

(...) "Gondolier" I believe it is. (URL) thinhk calling them a pusher may get YOU retired. :-) FUT o-t.fun (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  From the 15 minutes of fame department...

I am supposed to be interviewed today for the local news. It's not LEGO(r) related, although I may slip a little something in, but rather it's because of our many exchange students. We have had GEO exchange students the last 2 summers and are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  LEGO Story Idea

This is an idea for those that like to make minifig story books or stop-action animations. I am sure that everyone has noticed that there are vastly fewer female minifigs than male. So why not a reality show similar to "Alaskan Brides" (I may have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Questions on Bathing

(...) The rule at our office is that you stand as far away as you can then "flush and run", the pressure is so high that the spray can come up at least 3feet. Of course at home, where we have a lid, the stupid low flow toilet needs to be flushed (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact