 Off-Topic / Fun / 9474
    Re: SF Registry hits 1000 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I can't speak to Artie's tastes either now or then. But presumably he wasn't planning on sleeping for 30 years first, so the former. I personally have never evinced any such desire. Hope that clears things up. (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: SF Registry hits 1000 —John Neal
   (...) My misunderstanding. Thought you were referring to yourself when you said you didn't want to date yourself:-/ I misunderstood because back then as a kid, I thought she was a hottie-- we *all* would have liked to date her! -John (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)