 Off-Topic / Fun / 9471
    Re: Legend Ultimate Edition —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I think the original US release is the better of the two. The additional scenes in the Director's Cut don't really add much to the film, and Jerry Goldsmith's score, while very nice, does not convey (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Legend Ultimate Edition —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, this must be why George Lucas still has a career... The director's cut/international version develops the characters and the plot more fully. In the U.S. version you may surmise that Lily is a princess, but it is not discussed with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)