 Off-Topic / Fun / 9416
    Re: Just Revenge —John Neal
   (...) The flipping of the light switches was *way* out of line, buster. You're a sick man. -John (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Just Revenge —Markus Wolf
   (...) Guys, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard that it brought tears to my eyes. What a great classic conclusion to this wacky chapter. Onward Upward. Markus (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)