 Off-Topic / Fun / 9407 (-5)
  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) He's like the droid equivalent of a Swiss army knife! He'd be handy around the house. "Now where'd I put that screwdriver...oh, thanks R2!" - Bob (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

You missed one - where R2D2 puts out the fire with his built-in extinguisher... Just how much stuff is crammed into that little droid body, anyway?? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

That's a great theory. What makes it even greater, is that to all the other characters, R2D2 is "Just a droid", so they don't even realize that he is the Chosen One. He is the silent controller of events. He is there not to bring attention to (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) That is such an awesome theory, and I really love your evidence. My question is in Star Wars (Episode IV) when Obi-Wan meets up with Luke and R2, why does he say "I don't seem to recall ever owning a droid" and not "Holy cow! R2 man has it (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) Well, in the second trilogy, the story is somewhat told through the eyes of R2D2 and C-3PO. There are very few occasions where something happens that one or the other is not there-- usually scenes where we learn bad guy plans or something (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact