 Off-Topic / Fun / 9385
Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:20:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, John Neal writes:
Actually "they" said a picture is worth *ten* thousand words, but who's
counting? (except me, I guess;-)

I guess it depends on who you define "they" to mean.  I've always heard the
saying as "a picture is worth a thousand words" and I believe that to be the
more popular form.

According to Google, "picture is worth ten thousand words" returns 218 pages
but "picture is worth a thousand words" currently returns 59,200 pages.

Guess I'm counting too, :)
Ben Roller