 Off-Topic / Fun / 9378
    Free Comic Book Subscription —Scott Costello
   Marvel comics is offering a free subscription to their "Ultimate Spider-man" title. I don't know if the offer is vaild outside the US but you can always try. It will actually cost you $3 shipping and handling, but that is still a bargin for a great (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Free Comic Book Subscription —Scott Costello
   I problably should have mentioned that this subscription is only for 3 issues, sorry to disappoint anyone. Scott (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)