 Off-Topic / Fun / 93
Re: Best Place to get Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:58:05 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Yeah, I talked with the Red Hat people at Comdex last Spring in Chicago -
nice folks.

Hey, me too. Probably saw you there and didn't know it.

Heh.  I was with 3 other guys from work.  One of the guys almost got
into a fight in the Redhat line because some loser in a suit, after
seeing the line stretching back a good 40 people or so, decided he
could just cut in and skip the line.

When my coworker told him to go back to the back of the line he got
irate and demanded to know why he should.  Then he seemed to realize
that my coworker was a good foot taller than he was, probably had 70
pounds on him, and was at least 15 years younger.  He went back to the
end of the line.

If I were a pacifist I probably wouldn't have found the situation
funny. :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide