 Off-Topic / Fun / 9252 (-5)
  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) It was surreal. I read the post here, flipped on the TV, channel surfed and bing! there it was. That funny device could be only one thing. I hope doggy is feeling better. (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: So, you wanna talk strategy….

(...) Yah, your probably right… But like it matters anyway, the thread is going nowhere… (But I think It’s funny [the complete lack of attention] so I'll just continue campaigning until it becomes a success…or until it becomes marginally annoying) ^ (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Who's going to buy a Lego Computer?

(...) You mean kind of like the cables and plugs of Lego's 12V and 9V systems, these are fully compatible too! :-) Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Purist Question

(...) That's surprising, and happily contrary to my experience with MegaBloks. Perhaps I've just been lucky, but with the exception of a few older transparent elements, I've found the clutch power to be at least as strong as that of the canonical (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Purist Question

(...) I've never even touched a MB. If there was a Purity Test I'd test very high indeed! (...) Hey, we learnt on Sunday that the modelmakers identify the bricks in their drawer units with examples glued to bits of 4-wide cut up grey baseplate stuck (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact