 Off-Topic / Fun / 9236
Re: Too much time spent playing with LEGO bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 02:08:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford writes:
You Murkans are gonna have to start working on your sleeping habits...

http://www.msnbc.com/news/732683.asp?cp1=1

HEY! Up yours! Who asked you anyway!

*YAWN*

OH GAWD! I'm sorry Ross...I didn't mean to be so irritable...

*YAWN*

Umm...what was I talking about again?

*YAWN*

Will you kids be QUIET back there! I'm trying to type here!

Matt

*YAWN*

Gee, I'm hungry...time for a snack...