 Off-Topic / Fun / 9234
Re: April 1st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Time to learn German?

?? It was in english, at least the posting of the winning page was.

But other than the ISCC, there is curiosity what is going on at
www.100steine.de - maybe other April 1 pranks?

I also have a few other reasons.

Ben is still champion!

Well we're wise to him now, I can't for a minute believe that LEGO would
*ever* bring out grey 9V wheelsets or decorative motor side frames or
buffers... I just don't know what I was thinking.

You were wishing! For me it was like everything was reset, it was like
looking at Yellow Castle at TRU, or even minifigs for the very first time.
Suspend probability--it was that very best "new catalog!" sense of wonder.