 Off-Topic / Fun / 9122
  Re: House Hunting (was K'nex or something

(...) And I haven't been evaluating positions of closet doors and such in my apartment search... And the only reason I'm looking at two and three bedroom units is so I can have space for visitors to sleep... Frank (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.storage)

  Re: House Hunting (was K'nex or something

(...) Well, I just signed onto a 2 bedroom, 2 bath town house style apartment with double deep garage. It's 1245 square feet. I haven't decided exactly how things will be laid out, but I may build a train layout in part of the garage. It should (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.storage)