 Off-Topic / Fun / 9040
    Re: The "Unknown" Santa Fe —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Mags really should get the pleasure of doing that. But as a hint, look up what "beg the question" means. :-) Or just do a search in o-t.fun for the phrase (using the web interface)... (...) As discussed (but apparently not enough to sink in (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The "Unknown" Santa Fe —Allan Bedford
   (...) I did. I'm still comfortable using it in the way in which I did. It's not unlike the expression "lowest common denominator". If people knew what those words really signify they'd not use them the way they most often do. But most people use (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)