 Off-Topic / Fun / 8967 (-5)
  Any book collectors out there?

Hi! I collect history (mostly military) books with an emphasis on those published by Squadron/Signal. I have almost every book made by them but am missing two of the specials (i.e. books with numbers in the 6000 series like "...And Kill Migs", "Air (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GrvHD5.7qJ@lugnet.com... (...) Remember, on hot buttered toast, spread reeaally thin! So thin that all you've done is leave tiny blobs of Vegemite on the raised parts of the toasted surface (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) Hahaha classic! We'll get you there eventually. I recently sent some to a friend in the states, I still have to find out what the verdict is. Should I be scared that she may never write to me again? ;P (...) Oh no!!! NOOO...OOO! WARNING!!! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  any Diablo2 players?

Hi, I've recently gotten back into playing Diablo 2. I play the expansion pack in single player now since the realms have gotten completely out of control. Hacks, lag, and I never liked playing with complete strangers who seem to go out of their way (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

Hey guys. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Thanks to everyone who shared ideas about how you eat this stuff. Heres what I think: I have to say I have never tasted anything quite like this. It is *very* intense. On the bad side I've found that the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact