 Off-Topic / Fun / 8918
Re: Great Googly Moogly!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:21:43 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu>
Newsgroups: lugnet.off-topic.fun
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 12:40 AM
Subject: Great Googly Moogly!

   And while we're at it, here's something that scared the bejeezus
   out of me (don't watch it if you're startled easily--though the
   warning does take away from the effect, which very nearly made me
   wet myself because I wasn't expecting it AT ALL):

   http://home.kimo.com.tw/netspooky/kikia

   Enjoy!

I have to say that without a doubt (even with your warning) that that is one
of the most startling things I've ever seen.  Oh. My. God.

This is also coming from someone who has seen quite a few creepy Aphex Twin
videos, so I know what scary is.

-Jon (going to go hide under a quilt now)