 Off-Topic / Fun / 8907 (-5)
  Re: Strange Koala News

(...) You'll probably find there's an "international stud book" of some kind for any species being bred for / by zoos, etc, to ensure good bloodlines in the captive population. ROSCO (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

(...) {Presumably that's why you said "reptilian" rather than reptiles. :-) ) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Strange Koala News

(...) Don't forget the kangaroo scrotum product catalogue! :D But "International Koala Stud Book" implies that it's updated *and* that it's not restricted to Australians. I wonder--could I make a mint with International Koala Stud trading cards? (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Strange Koala News

(...) It sits on the shelf right next to the listings of all the bathrooms in the country. Gotta' say this for our Oz friends...their publishing industry doesn't shy away from much! Matt (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: "Canadians. With guns. And a warship. What is this world coming to?"

(...) ...which points to a far greater improbability than Canadian warships (which are actually not that uncommon historically)--*Spanish* warships. Not bloody likely! (Also: Are salmon poachers really that well-armed?) LFB (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact