 Off-Topic / Fun / 89
Re: Email Editors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 05:16:32 GMT

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 04:43:35 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:35:53 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

<snipped everything>

Just commenting on the name.  Sproaticus?

Sproaticus?  Wasn't he the famous gladiator who led the slave revolt
in Italy around 70-something BC?  Played by Kirk Cameron in a movie
version, I believe?

:-)   Kirk Cameron? ROFL!   Or maybe I should rolf.

Close.  He was a lowly block construction worker risen to greatness
leading the revolt against HMSDS (Her Majesty's Secret Death Squad)
-- Terry K --