 Off-Topic / Fun / 88
Re: Email Editors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 04:43:35 GMT

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:35:53 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

<snipped everything>

Just commenting on the name.  Sproaticus?

Sproaticus?  Wasn't he the famous gladiator who led the slave revolt
in Italy around 70-something BC?  Played by Kirk Cameron in a movie
version, I believe?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide