 Off-Topic / Fun / 877
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:26:17 GMT

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:20:49 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:
Might as well go with the Abit BX6 rev 2 now.  It has 4 DIMM sockets
and supports higher clock multipliers.  And you won't really
outperform a real P2-450, but you will come close to matching it.
I'd say in some things I outperform my P2-400.

ACK! I just read here that production of 300a, aka 450a, has been
ceased :((

Let's see now... 83 * 5 = 415, 92 * 5 = 475, but that's pushing it.

Jasper