 Off-Topic / Fun / 8723
    Re: LoTR # 1 on IMDB, Beowulf on NYTimes bestseller list —Erik Olson
   (...) Well, I did not go to school for that sort of thing. It would be sufficient to have a few names or titles that come to your mind as primary sources. The National Geographic Explorer special on Middle-Earth last night visited with the world's (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: LoTR # 1 on IMDB, Beowulf on NYTimes bestseller list —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, it wasn't the significant focus of my schoolwork, but I have read mythology almost all my life. The reason I am disadvantaged in giving a truly well-rounded answer to your question is that I haven't "read" Tolkien, but only saw this LOTR (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)