 Off-Topic / Fun / 8666
Re: If you're an AFOL and you know it raise your hand (WAS: Blacksmith Shop)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:29:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:

Can someone please pass the Vegemite stuffing?

Hmm... I can't decide whether I'm hoping this is a joke or whether I'm hoping
it's NOT a joke (in which case I'll be requesting the recipe Rosco!).

I hope it's a joke! I've never seen Vegemite stuffing, but I wouldn't be at all
surprised if someone's tried it!! As for the recipe, well who needs recipes
when Vegemite's involved, anyway? 8?)

Maggie (who also occasionally gets stumped in the absence of the smiley)

I thought the FUT gave it away 8?)

ROSCO (whose dry humour often causes him to forego smileys...)