 Off-Topic / Fun / 8638
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:29:26 GMT

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
news:GoBEou.Jo8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes:
That's right, HOLY #@$(^&$#%^&#@$%^$#%#$%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Dear Mr. Courtney,

   It has come to our attention that you have used an expletive-deleted
   string that could not possibly correspond to any known foul word.
   As we pride ourselves in knowing EVERYTHING about foul words, we hereby
   request a clarification.  The current front-runner here at the office
   is "bullwinkledoodoohead."  I, however, have $5 riding on • "donkeybottom-
   biters."

   Any help you could provide would be gratefully accepted.

   Sincerely,

   The Swearing Advisory Board.

To Whom It May Concern:

I have never heard of the Swearing Advisory Board.  Allthough you pride
yourself on knowing *everything* about foul words, you carelessly overlooked
the word 'toadsniffingdoodiepants.'  Your lack of knowledge of the complete
swearing vocabulary only shows me what dogpooscoopers you are.

Before you write any more such letters, I strongly advise you pick up a copy
of the Dictionary of All MaledictioNs (DAMN) and read it thoroughly.
Sincerely,

Tim Courtney