 Off-Topic / Fun / 86
85  |  87
Subject:
Best Place to get Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 03:27:46 GMT

What's the best dist of linux and where can I get it. I'm finally going to
set up a linux box. I just need to find a place to set the computer up. Plus
good debate topic, what's better X-windows, or plain command line, and if
it's X-windows what's the best desktop thing

--
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!