 Off-Topic / Fun / 8587
8586  |  8588
Subject:
Very disturbing, Pt. II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 06:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Andrew Tyrone writes:
http://www.jamsandwhich.com/shite/hyakugojyuuichi.htm

Not for kids... PG-13.

   And, in the category of "unfathomably weird music videos,"
   here's a foreign version of "Rubber Duckie" to a dance beat,
   with one of the most mindless video renditions I've seen
   since...well, since Hyakogujyuuichi.  Or "Yatta."

   Trust me, it's bizarre--but pretty much PG.  Moreso than
   the other.

   http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/content.php?id=37228