 Off-Topic / Fun / 8567
    I'm Easily Amused —John Neal
   I was just surfing the What's new gallery on Brickshelf and I came across some images that I found interesting. Nevermind that they have nothing to do with LEGO and therefore shouldn't even *be* on Brickshelf, but this one caught my eye in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: I'm Easily Amused —Richard Marchetti
   (...) -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)